1. What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect information that is required to guide and monitor your body transformation. The information we collect can be grouped into two different categories; contact information and body anthropometric information. The former consists of the information required for us to identify, stay in touch with and update you. The latter is comprised of body statistics, pictures and related notes about mood, digestion and general wellbeing continuously updated by you - provided you are in a coaching subscription. Additionally we collect your payment details.
2. How do we use this information?
We use your contact information to stay in touch with you. Body anthropometric information is used to design tailored meal and workout plans. As you go through your coaching cycle, you are able to continuously provide information accurately reflecting any changes or adaptations in your body. This information is then aggregated and used to make informed decisions about future coaching to best facilitate your improvement. This information provides vital statistics which we use to better understand the efficacy of different approaches to dieting and workouts.
3. How long is this information stored?
Your personal information is stored only as long as is necessary to provide our services, or until you’ve requested your data to be deleted - whichever comes first. Hereafter, your data will either be deleted or anonymized. The timespan of this process is determined by factors such as the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. Your credit card data is stored for 1 month after a terminated coaching subscription.
4. How is this information shared?
Your contact information is available to us and any connected sales personnel that aid with the sales process. We provide information and content to service providers, such as Lenus eHealth and Stripe, who support our business by providing technical infrastructure services, analysing product performance, providing technical assistance and facilitating payments. None of your data is sold to 3rd party providers, and it never will be. We share information with law enforcement in response to legal requests.
5. What is our legal basis for processing data?
We store and process personal data in order to provide a tailored and effective product to you. All processing is legally based on one of the following criteria:
- To personalize your product, send invoices and more.
- To fulfill our legal obligations for financial traceability in regards to accounting and bookkeeping.
- To do statistics in order to determine the effectiveness of our products, in which we have legitimate interest in improving.
6. What are my rights?
- To gain insight into exactly which personal information we store on you.
- To adjust inaccurately stored personal information.
- To ask for limited usage of personal information.
- To ask for personal information to be deleted once it is no longer required.
- To be sent all of your personal information should you desire.
7. How can you exercise your rights provided under the GDPR?
Send us an email to email@example.com